The Rebound Shuffleboard Table brings the fun of classic shuffleboard with a unique twist, this innovative game will allow you to play what feels like a 14 foot table in half the space. It uses the element of rebounding the puck off a cushioned wall which bounces the puck back onto the opposing players scoring side.
Unlike many competitors that have a playing board made out of MDF, the Berner Billiards table has a 1 3/4" thick solid CANADIAN Maple playing surface which provides accurate play. The cabinet is also solid wood and available in two finishes, either an attractive cherry laminate or a solid black laminate. The Rebound shuffleboard table has 4 recessed cup holders, inlaid abacus style scoring and fully carpeted walls and gutters providing a fantastic rec-room gaming experience.
- Takes up significantly less space than traditional shuffleboard tables
- 1 3/4" Butcher Block, kiln dried Canadian Maple playfield
- Recessed abacus scorers
- Four (4) recessed drink holders
- Recessed area to store pucks/weights when not in use
- Built in storage shelf between legs
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3-4 scoring system
- 6" Square Legs
- 6" Independent Leg Levelers
- Pro-style climate adjusters
- Playing equipment included: set of 8 deluxe pucks (4 blue & 4 red) and a can of speed wax
Overall Dimensions: 84"L x 44.5"W x 32"H
Shipping dimensions: 90"L x 48"W x 12"H
Shipping Weight: 380 pounds
*All new shuffleboard tables come with the factory warranty. We offer free phone support for life with your Shuffleboard Table. Some set up is require when you get your Shuffleboard Table.*
Free Shipping does not include lift gate service. If you do not have a shipping dock or a way of getting the table off the truck you will need a lift gate. There is only a $75.00 Charge for this service.